Home no. 1 (Roxi) 2 (Zuza) 3 (Layla) and 4 (Daniel)
4/5 people, two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom
March-June / September-November 200 PLN. / Day
July-August 230 PLN. / Day
The price includes breakfast.
Home no.5 (Beti)
6 people, three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom.
March-June / September-November 250 PLN / day
July-August 280 PLN. / Day
The price includes breakfast.
Dinner (two meals) – 35 PLN
Dinner (two meals) for children under the age of 12 – 20 PLN
All meals are made from organic and regional products.
Quads- 80 PLN / hr. 300 PLN / Day
2-person dinghies 35 PLN / Day
3 / 4 person dinghies 45 PLN / Day
2 person kayak 60 PLN / Day
Airport transfers (Gdansk)-250 PLN
Prices of events, other than included in price-list stay negotiated
REGULATIONS OF THE "BOROWKA" SUMMER HOUSES Please read a few rules prevailing in our facility, as it will allow both parties to avoid unpleasant situations, and we can focus on providing you with a comfortable and pleasant rest 환세희담 다운로드. 1. Beata and Artur are the owners of the Tourist Facility. 2. Customers using the services of the facility undertake to comply with the provisions of these regulations, health and safety and fire regulations and to comply with the requests of the facility owners in exceptional circumstances. 3. We are not liable for damages resulting from non-compliance by customers with the rules and regulations contained in the regulations. 4. The payment for the stay is collected on the day of arrival 5. Customers of our facilities are obliged to check-in immediately upon arrival with the owner of the facility. In order to confirm the identity, the customer is required to present a document with a photo (Act of April 10, 1974 on the population register and identity cards, Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 87, item 960). 6. We do not provide third parties with any information about the personal data of the registered guests of our facility. 7. The hotel day is valid on the premises from 2 p.m 더콜 영화 다운로드. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. 8. When renting the premises, the guest determines the duration of his stay and the type of premises. Extending the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the guest should notify the owner by 9:00 am on the day of the expiry of the rental period. The owner cannot take into account the request to extend the lease of the premises in the absence of vacancies. 9. Entry and parking of vehicles is allowed only in places indicated by the owner. The car park is free, unguarded, only closed during the curfew hours. The owner of the site is not responsible for the vehicles left behind or the property in them 자로 세월x 다운로드. 10. A customer who brings a dog or other domestic animal with him is obliged to follow all safety measures so that the animal does not threaten other vacationers or employees of the facility, in particular the animal should be led on a leash. The owner or the person under whose care the animal remains on the premises is fully responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
11. A fee of PLN 10 / day is collected for the stay of a dog or cat in the facility. The stay of other animals must be agreed with the owner of the facility. 12. Please be advised that we are not responsible in the rented premises for the property left by the client. 13. There is a curfew on the premises from 22:00 - 06:00 다운로드. 14. Users of the fire / grill are obliged to leave it clean after completion. Wood / briquette on your own. 15. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices (including loss of a set of keys to the premises) on the premises of the facility caused by his fault or the fault of visitors. For any damage detected after leaving the premises after prior consultation with tenants, they will be charged with the repair costs. 16. At the moment of handing over the key to the premises by the owner, you become its owners. 17. Advance booking is required. We cannot guarantee accommodation to people who do not have a reservation. In the case of an earlier reservation, an advance payment of 10% of the total amount of the order is applied. 18. The deposit is returned in full if the service is not provided due to the fault of the facility. 19. The deposit will be forfeited in full if the client cancels the reservation, if the cancellation took place 60 days or less before the booked date, at the same time we would like to inform you that in the case of shortening the stay after checking in, we do not refund 다운로드. 20. Only registered persons may use the playground. 21. Children up to 10 years of age may stay on the playground only under the supervision of adults, we pay attention to the animals on the farm and care for children (the hosts are not responsible for any events) 22. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to persons: • being under the visible influence of alcohol or intoxicants, • that behave aggressively, in a manner commonly considered vulgar. 23. Personal belongings left by the departing guest will be sent back at the guest's expense to the address provided. If you do not receive such an instruction, these items will be stored for a month and then destroyed.
24. We provide services in accordance with their category, in the event of reservations, complaints regarding the quality of services, the guest is asked to report them no later than one day from the check-in date, complaints submitted on the check-out date will not be considered 다운로드. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we are not responsible for any inconvenience caused for reasons beyond our control, e.g. power or water outages. 25. The regulations of the facility are published on the website www.agroturystykaborowka.com. 26. Persons who violate the rules of these regulations will be required to leave the guesthouse without reimbursement. 27. Smoking is allowed only outside the rooms of the holiday home. It is the Lessee's responsibility to comply with fire protection regulations throughout the rental period. Any possible consequences of non-compliance with fire regulations shall be borne in full by the Lessee. The Lessee is responsible for the observance of the principles of public order and neighborly coexistence 다운로드. Organizing noisy events, as well as social meetings with people from outside (without a reported stay) is unacceptable. 28. Before leaving, the Lessee should hand over the house in the condition in which he found it (e.g. leave the rooms and kitchen utensils cleaned). These regulations have been approved by the owners and are effective from June 1, 2010. Payment of the deposit is tantamount to acceptance of the regulations. Regulations of the quad rental company:
1. You must have a category B * driving license and be at least 18 years of age *. When driving on public roads, dirt roads and forest areas, undertake to comply with all regulations that are in force on these courses, and all the consequences of using the above roads violating legal regulations and generally understood rules, they rest with the Client 다운로드. 2. The client who rents the quad bike is fully responsible for all possible injuries of him and his passenger caused by breaking the Highway Code, Criminal Law and Civil Law. 3. Any damage to health resulting from the rental and use of the Quad (s) is covered by the Lessor. 4. Any damage to property resulting from improper use of the rented quad bike is covered by the Lessor. 5. Driving under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants is prohibited. 6. Minors cannot rent a quad (s) on their own, they can only in the presence of their Parents or full Guardians and under their responsibility. 7. The landlord assumes all random events and will not demand any claims from the landlord. 8. Each Lessor undergoes a short training in driving our vehicles 9 다운로드. In the event of damage or theft of the Quad (s), the Lessor shall bear all costs. Regulations of the pontoon / kayak rental
1. Equipment is rented according to the price list. 2. To rent the equipment, you must show a photo ID (ID card, passport, driving license). Minors are not served, under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants. 3. Minors may swim only under the care of adults, who are fully responsible for their behavior and possible damage. 4. The borrower is responsible for the entrusted floating equipment and bears the costs of damage or loss of the equipment. 5. Each unit must have as many life jackets or life jackets as there are people on it, it is compulsory to put them on while swimming. 6. The rental shop does not organize pontoon trips but only rents equipment 다운로드. Kayaking trips should be organized independently and on your own responsibility. 7. Collection and return of the equipment takes place at the place previously agreed by the Lender and the Rental. 8. The equipment returned to the Rental should be in a condition that allows it to be borrowed again. 9. It is possible to reserve the equipment on the terms agreed with the Rental. 10. The fee for the rental is collected in advance or according to pre-agreed rules at the client's special request. 11. For failure to return the equipment within the declared and paid period, the user shall be charged an additional fee of 100% of the daily rental fee. 12. The rental shop does not bear any responsibility for accidents, health loss or death of the participants of the kayaking trips. 13. Persons who violate the regulations of the rental shop will be obliged to end the ride with the rented equipment, regardless of the time spent on the water, without the right to a refund.
14. Earlier than agreed, the dates, places and hours of the kayaking trips must be approved by the Rental and can be realized only on its terms. 15. For the loss, theft and irreversible damage of the equipment, the Lender returns its equivalent in the amount of 100% of the market price, regardless of the degree of its depreciation. 16. All disputes will be first resolved amicably. In the event of disagreement, the disputes will be settled by the court competent for the Circulation Desk. 17. Renting the equipment is tantamount to accepting the conditions contained in the regulations.